As a recruitment company Eagle Fern Recruitment Ltd processes personal data in relation to its own staff, job-seekers and individual client contacts. We acknowledge and agree that any personal data that we handle will be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in force at any given to time.
This policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, client contacts, job-seekers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality. With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
Eagle Fern Recruitment Ltd holds data on individuals for the following general purposes:
- Staff administration
- Advertising, marketing and public relations
- Vendor management
- Administration and processing of job-seekers personal data for the purposes of employment finding services
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process personal information, or data. In the case of job-seekers, this will include your name, contact number, email address, education and employment history, together with other personal details provided in the documentation which you have provided to us. Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply:
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for longer than necessary, with a minimum timeframe as outlined in the legal requirements of the Republic of Cyprus
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to ways of handling the data the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically, we must:
- Let people know which of their data is collected
- Inform people about how we will process their data
- Inform people about who has access to their information
- Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted or compromised data
- Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce or correct data contained in our databases
To exercise data protection, we are committed to restricting and monitoring access to sensitive data by developing transparent data collection policies and procedures. These include the following actions:
- Computer screens shall not be left open by individuals who have access to personal data
- Passwords should not be disclosed
- Email should be used with care
- Personnel files and other personal data will be stored in a place in which any unauthorised attempts to access them will be noticed. They will not be removed from their usual place of storage without good reason.
- Personnel files will always be locked away when not in use and when in use should not be left unattended
- Any breaches of security will be treated as a disciplinary issue.
- Care should be taken when sending personal data in internal or external mail
All principles described in this policy must be strictly followed. A breach of data protection guidelines will invoke disciplinary and possibly legal action.
If you would like a more detailed description of the personal data that we collect about you, please contact our DPO at email@example.com.